Quality Assurance and Integrated Management System
For its design and consulting activities, CONSITRANS established and developed its own quality/environment management system and Health and Safety Standards through the following documents:
- Policy on Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Social Responsibility: Policy C-M-SSM, Policy RS
- Quality, Environment, Health & Safety at work objectives
- Management Manual on Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work (Integrated Management Manual)
- Quality Management, Environmental, Health & Safety, Social Responsibility Systems Procedures
- Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Procedures / Instructions for activities carried out
- Records as required by SR EN ISO 9001:2015, SR EN ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001:2008, SA 8000:2014
The system involves the full commitment of both the company management and staff in providing services of the highest quality in the road infrastructure, civil aviation and environmental protection fields by providing timely services in an innovative manner while optimizing costs.
In order to determine the conformity of the Quality / Environment / Health & Safety Management System, RS implemented in Consitrans as referenced by SR EN ISO 9001:2015, SR EN ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001:2008 and SA 8000:2014, internal audits were conducted on the basis of an established audit program, taking into consideration the status and importance of the processes to be audited and the results of the previous audits.